CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday ... Ouch

So, my birthday was this last Saturday, and I don't know if its because we're adopting or what, but I partied like I was 21. And I am sore today still. And I really blame Jenny for that.

Jenny knows that I am a clumsy person. I ALWAYS have bruises on me. A lot of them come from going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, tripping over the dogs, getting a snack out of the cupboard. I have problems. Well, knowing this for x number of years, she still bought the house that she did. It is a house with five levels, and a million stairs. For someone like me it is basically a house of horrors. So of course I am sure that everyone can tell where this is going. YUP, I broke my ass. I didn't have x-rays taken or anything but I am walking around like I'm 82 instead of 32. That's okay, her birthday, we'll be in Prague..... We'll just see what happens. ;)

1 comments:

Jenny and Troy said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Jenny